Baked Pakoras, Spicy Dumplings
How to make
Chicken Corn Soup
1. Chicken Broth 6 Cups ( use 4 leg and thigh pieces and 1/2 chicken breast)
2. Shredded Chicken 2 cups (strain from above)
3. Garlic/ginger paste 1 Tbsp.
4. Sesame oil 2 Tbsp.
5. Salt 1.5 Tbsp.
6. White or black pepper 1 Tbsp.
7. White Vinegar 3 Tbsp.
8. Soy sauce 1Tbsp. + more for garnish
9. Corn starch 2 Tbsp.
10. Egg whites 2
11. Frozen corn 1 cup
12. 4 Finely chopped Spring onions for garnish
13.Chopped Cilantro for garnish
How to Make It
• Sauté chicken in oil at medium heat with ginger garlic paste until color changes slightly (don’t let it get brown).
• Add salt, pepper, vinegar and Soy sauce
• Add 6 cups of water and boil until 4 cups remain . Use fork to ensure pieces are cooked through and no trace of blood remains.
• Remove chicken from broth and shred. Set aside and discard bones.
• In another pan saute corn in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
• Add shredded chicken and mix well.
• Pour chicken broth and allow it to boil.
• Slowly stir in beaten egg whites, continuously stirring.
• Mix cornstarch in equal amount of water to make a paste. Slowly add the paste to the soup, continuously stirring.
• Allow the soup to cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
• Add spring onions towards the end.
• Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with crackers, hot sauce ,soy sauce and white vinegar.
3 cup Graham Flour/ Besin
2 cups Cream of Wheat/ Suji /Semolina
2.5 cups of clarified butter/ Desi Ghee
2.5 to 3 cups of confectionery sugar
1 teaspoon of cardamon seeds
2/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 crushed pistachios
1/4 cup golden raisins
How To Make it
Boneless Chicken Chunks 2 Pounds
Lemon Juice 1/4th cup
White Vinegar 1/4 cup
Salt 2 Tsp
Butter Chicken Masala 2 packets
Red Food coloring 7 drops
Canola Oil 1/4 cup
Tomatoes 4 large
Plain whole milk Yogurt 1 cup
Butter 1 Stick
Cumin seeds 1 TBS
Black Seeds 1 TBS
Ginger Garlic Paste 2 TBS
Whipping Cream 1/4 th cup
How to make it:
IMovie for more details
12 Raw Green Mangoes
12 Green Chili Peppers
6 Lemon or limes
2-3 cups of Mustard Oil
How to Make it
Day 1. Wash and completely dry all the vegetables
Prepare the Spice Mixture
Yes now you can tell I am addicted to Acahr making. I substitute limes to lemon and added carrots. I also sliced the green chillies instead of using whole. Little variations but ingredients and method stayed the same.
How to make it