1 whole chicken cut into eight pieces without skin
1/4 cup Lemon Juice
1/4 cup White Vinegar
1 TBS salt
I pack of National Broast Mix
Canola oil spray
How to make it
1.Wash and take all the impurities out of skinless chicken. Place the chicken in the strainer to take the moisture out
2. Add salt vinegar and lemon juice. Rub everything on the chicken pieces.
3.Refrigerate for 2-3 hours
4.Beat two eggs. roll chicken pieces first in egg wash and then into the batter mix. One piece at a time.
5. If you have streamer steam the pieces in a way that they are flat in the streamer but if you dont have a steamer. ues a shallow pan fill with water and place a pot size strainer on the pot and a tight lid to use.
6. Steam chicken for 30 minutes. You can check by inserting fork if the pieces are done cooking. some of the cooking will also be done in the air fryer.
7. Now preheat AIR Fryer and place pieces in the air fryer at 400 for 25 minutes. Spray generous amount of canola oil to make pieces little crunchier..
Serve with hom,e de fries and steamed brocolli
1. Chicken Broth 6 Cups ( use 4 leg and thigh pieces and 1/2 chicken breast)
2. Shredded Chicken 2 cups (strain from above)
3. Garlic/ginger paste 1 Tbsp.
4. Sesame oil 2 Tbsp.
5. Salt 1.5 Tbsp.
6. White or black pepper 1 Tbsp.
7. White Vinegar 3 Tbsp.
8. Soy sauce 1Tbsp. + more for garnish
9. Corn starch 2 Tbsp.
10. Egg whites 2
11. Frozen corn 1 cup
12. 4 Finely chopped Spring onions for garnish
• Chopped Cilantro for garnish
• Sauté chicken in oil at medium heat with ginger garlic paste until color changes slightly (don’t let it get brown).
• Add salt, pepper, vinegar and Soy sauce
• Add 6 cups of water and boil until 4 cups remain . Use fork to ensure pieces are cooked through and no trace of blood remains.
• Remove chicken from broth and shred. Set aside and discard bones.
• In another pan saute corn in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
• Add shredded chicken and mix well.
• Pour chicken broth and allow it to boil.
• Slowly stir in beaten egg whites, continuously stirring.
• Mix cornstarch in equal amount of water to make a paste. Slowly add the paste to the soup, continuously stirring.
• Allow the soup to cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
• Add spring onions towards the end.
• Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with crackers, hot sauce ,soy sauce and white vinegar.
Categories by Cusines
Categories by month