Smoked Paprika Chicken Cubes
The most powerful ingredient for this recipe is Smoked Paprika
Add salt and black pepper. You may want to sprinkle some crushed pepper as well.
Cover chicken so it cooked completely in steam. Uncover the chicken add ample amount of smoked paprika. Cook until you think water is evaporated completely.
Assemble with your favorite ingredients and of course Tazeki dip
Greek Yogurt plain: 2cup
Extra Virgin Olive oil: 4TBS
Fresh Lemon Juice: 4TBS
Samashed Garlic cloves: 4
Peeled Crushed Cucumber: 1
salt and black pepper
Mix All Thats All
1. Chicken Broth 6 Cups ( use 4 leg and thigh pieces and 1/2 chicken breast)
2. Shredded Chicken 2 cups (strain from above)
3. Garlic/ginger paste 1 Tbsp.
4. Sesame oil 2 Tbsp.
5. Salt 1.5 Tbsp.
6. White or black pepper 1 Tbsp.
7. White Vinegar 3 Tbsp.
8. Soy sauce 1Tbsp. + more for garnish
9. Corn starch 2 Tbsp.
10. Egg whites 2
11. Frozen corn 1 cup
12. 4 Finely chopped Spring onions for garnish
• Chopped Cilantro for garnish
• Sauté chicken in oil at medium heat with ginger garlic paste until color changes slightly (don’t let it get brown).
• Add salt, pepper, vinegar and Soy sauce
• Add 6 cups of water and boil until 4 cups remain . Use fork to ensure pieces are cooked through and no trace of blood remains.
• Remove chicken from broth and shred. Set aside and discard bones.
• In another pan saute corn in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
• Add shredded chicken and mix well.
• Pour chicken broth and allow it to boil.
• Slowly stir in beaten egg whites, continuously stirring.
• Mix cornstarch in equal amount of water to make a paste. Slowly add the paste to the soup, continuously stirring.
• Allow the soup to cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
• Add spring onions towards the end.
• Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with crackers, hot sauce ,soy sauce and white vinegar.
Categories by Cusines
Categories by month