Why Keto all of sudden? Just for fun to see which one is better. Keto or Paleo. they are almost the same but i am leaning more towards Keto because it has all the things i like to eat. To name few BUTTER yes I can eat butter itself if i need to? Well breakfast is always a challenge meal to me. I am not a fan of eggs every day but love nuts. These nutty buttery balls are perfect to overcome crunch cravings....
Flax Seeds: 1 Cup
Walnuts: 1 Cup
Unsweetened shredded coconut : 1/2 Cup
Chia seeds: 1/2 Cup
How to do it
Chop all the nuts seprately in a chopper at required size. Some might get more chopped and looks like a powder which is also fine. Mix with your choice of nut butter. Since i am sharing a wealth of nuts with my daughters I asked for their preference. Almond or peanut butter. Taste will be different but the quality will be the same. Enjoy
1. Chicken Broth 6 Cups ( use 4 leg and thigh pieces and 1/2 chicken breast)
2. Shredded Chicken 2 cups (strain from above)
3. Garlic/ginger paste 1 Tbsp.
4. Sesame oil 2 Tbsp.
5. Salt 1.5 Tbsp.
6. White or black pepper 1 Tbsp.
7. White Vinegar 3 Tbsp.
8. Soy sauce 1Tbsp. + more for garnish
9. Corn starch 2 Tbsp.
10. Egg whites 2
11. Frozen corn 1 cup
12. 4 Finely chopped Spring onions for garnish
• Chopped Cilantro for garnish
• Sauté chicken in oil at medium heat with ginger garlic paste until color changes slightly (don’t let it get brown).
• Add salt, pepper, vinegar and Soy sauce
• Add 6 cups of water and boil until 4 cups remain . Use fork to ensure pieces are cooked through and no trace of blood remains.
• Remove chicken from broth and shred. Set aside and discard bones.
• In another pan saute corn in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
• Add shredded chicken and mix well.
• Pour chicken broth and allow it to boil.
• Slowly stir in beaten egg whites, continuously stirring.
• Mix cornstarch in equal amount of water to make a paste. Slowly add the paste to the soup, continuously stirring.
• Allow the soup to cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
• Add spring onions towards the end.
• Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with crackers, hot sauce ,soy sauce and white vinegar.
Categories by Cusines
Categories by month