So far still sticking to Keto
Mozzarella Cheese 1 Cup
Parmesan Cheese 1 Cup
Cream Cheese 2 TBS
Almond Flour 1/4th Cup
Black Pepper 1/2 tsp
Sun Dried Tomatoes( Optional)
How to Make it
Turn oven on at 400. Mix every thing well. You can beat egg before mixing but i was in hurry so I mixed everything well together and form a big ball. Cut the ball into 8 pieces and gently make balls. Coconut oil greased hands:)will help you do this step easily. Bake for 15-18 minutes. Sorry forgot to take the pic of baked ones because have to rushed ou t of the door but the best part was that i was able to share the wealth of keto with my co workers.
1. Chicken Broth 6 Cups ( use 4 leg and thigh pieces and 1/2 chicken breast)
2. Shredded Chicken 2 cups (strain from above)
3. Garlic/ginger paste 1 Tbsp.
4. Sesame oil 2 Tbsp.
5. Salt 1.5 Tbsp.
6. White or black pepper 1 Tbsp.
7. White Vinegar 3 Tbsp.
8. Soy sauce 1Tbsp. + more for garnish
9. Corn starch 2 Tbsp.
10. Egg whites 2
11. Frozen corn 1 cup
12. 4 Finely chopped Spring onions for garnish
• Chopped Cilantro for garnish
• Sauté chicken in oil at medium heat with ginger garlic paste until color changes slightly (don’t let it get brown).
• Add salt, pepper, vinegar and Soy sauce
• Add 6 cups of water and boil until 4 cups remain . Use fork to ensure pieces are cooked through and no trace of blood remains.
• Remove chicken from broth and shred. Set aside and discard bones.
• In another pan saute corn in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
• Add shredded chicken and mix well.
• Pour chicken broth and allow it to boil.
• Slowly stir in beaten egg whites, continuously stirring.
• Mix cornstarch in equal amount of water to make a paste. Slowly add the paste to the soup, continuously stirring.
• Allow the soup to cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
• Add spring onions towards the end.
• Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with crackers, hot sauce ,soy sauce and white vinegar.
Categories by Cusines
Categories by month