Low Carb Bagels
1. Melt mozzarella cheese with cream cheese microwave for 40 seconds. Mix well
2. Beat egg in a bowl and add to the melted cheese. Mix well .
3. Add almond flour and baking powder to the mixture. Mix well and make a ball. (It will be very sticky. Grease your hands with coconut oil and form a ball.
4. Refrigerate for 10 minutes
5. Turn oven on 350 degree.
6. Take it out of a refrigerator and cut dough in 5 equal pieces. Use each piece to make a bagel.
7. Grease your hands with coconut oil. Roll dough on a plain surface and meet two ends to make a bagel shape. Make sure to have enough space in the middle to have a bagel hole.
8. Sprinkle seasoning on the top.
9. Bake on lightly greased baking tray. For 15 minutes.
10. Broil for 2 minute to get a golden look.
Serve with cream cheese.
1. Chicken Broth 6 Cups ( use 4 leg and thigh pieces and 1/2 chicken breast)
2. Shredded Chicken 2 cups (strain from above)
3. Garlic/ginger paste 1 Tbsp.
4. Sesame oil 2 Tbsp.
5. Salt 1.5 Tbsp.
6. White or black pepper 1 Tbsp.
7. White Vinegar 3 Tbsp.
8. Soy sauce 1Tbsp. + more for garnish
9. Corn starch 2 Tbsp.
10. Egg whites 2
11. Frozen corn 1 cup
12. 4 Finely chopped Spring onions for garnish
• Chopped Cilantro for garnish
• Sauté chicken in oil at medium heat with ginger garlic paste until color changes slightly (don’t let it get brown).
• Add salt, pepper, vinegar and Soy sauce
• Add 6 cups of water and boil until 4 cups remain . Use fork to ensure pieces are cooked through and no trace of blood remains.
• Remove chicken from broth and shred. Set aside and discard bones.
• In another pan saute corn in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
• Add shredded chicken and mix well.
• Pour chicken broth and allow it to boil.
• Slowly stir in beaten egg whites, continuously stirring.
• Mix cornstarch in equal amount of water to make a paste. Slowly add the paste to the soup, continuously stirring.
• Allow the soup to cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
• Add spring onions towards the end.
• Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with crackers, hot sauce ,soy sauce and white vinegar.
Categories by Cusines
Categories by month