Cream Cheese 1/4th cup
Parmesan cheese 1/4th cup
Almond Flour 2 TBS
How To Make It
Softened butter by leaving it on the counter for sometime depending on your room temperature. One thing I learned from old school is eggs and butter perform well in baking when they have adjusted their properties in room temperature. Add all the wet ingredients slowly mixing with a spatula, At the end add Almond flour.
Grease a small 4 by 9 dish with butter. Spread the mixture evenly and set aside.
Spinach 1/2 bag
Mushrooms 1 cup
White sweet Onion 1/4th
Butter 2 TBS
Mozzarella Cheese 1/4th cup
How To Make It
Suat'e onion and mushroom in butter when slightly cooked add spinach. Don ot ver cook as soon spinach wilt evenly and liquid has evaporated. Turn the stove off. Spread topping evenly on the already made crust. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on the top. Bake for 12-15 minute at 375 degree. Insert tip-off a knife to see if its cooked from the inside. Take it out from the oven and serve warm.
1. Chicken Broth 6 Cups ( use 4 leg and thigh pieces and 1/2 chicken breast)
2. Shredded Chicken 2 cups (strain from above)
3. Garlic/ginger paste 1 Tbsp.
4. Sesame oil 2 Tbsp.
5. Salt 1.5 Tbsp.
6. White or black pepper 1 Tbsp.
7. White Vinegar 3 Tbsp.
8. Soy sauce 1Tbsp. + more for garnish
9. Corn starch 2 Tbsp.
10. Egg whites 2
11. Frozen corn 1 cup
12. 4 Finely chopped Spring onions for garnish
• Chopped Cilantro for garnish
• Sauté chicken in oil at medium heat with ginger garlic paste until color changes slightly (don’t let it get brown).
• Add salt, pepper, vinegar and Soy sauce
• Add 6 cups of water and boil until 4 cups remain . Use fork to ensure pieces are cooked through and no trace of blood remains.
• Remove chicken from broth and shred. Set aside and discard bones.
• In another pan saute corn in 1 Tbsp. of oil.
• Add shredded chicken and mix well.
• Pour chicken broth and allow it to boil.
• Slowly stir in beaten egg whites, continuously stirring.
• Mix cornstarch in equal amount of water to make a paste. Slowly add the paste to the soup, continuously stirring.
• Allow the soup to cook until it reaches the desired thickness.
• Add spring onions towards the end.
• Garnish with cilantro. Serve hot with crackers, hot sauce ,soy sauce and white vinegar.
Categories by Cusines
Categories by month