Things you need
1. Slice the bread into small pieces. Need four pieces per serving. Set aside
2. Pour olive oil in a small bowl.
3. Add Italian seasoning.
4. Add salt, garlic salt and black pepper.
5. Brush the mix ingredients on one side of the bread.
6. Place pieces on a greased baking sheet. Place bread on the sheet with seasoned side up. Set aside
7. Turn toaster oven on at 350F
8. Chop Tomatoes and basil leaves.
9. Sliced and place cheese on the top of the bread.
10. Place tomatoes and basil on the top.
11. Cover the top with more cheese. optional
12. Sprinkle more salt and pepper if desired
13. Place them in oven for 5-7 minutes or until you see cheese has started to melt