Rice Krispy treats are one of the popular kids dessert at our house and one of the musts for Eid. I created this video for a virtual Eid program for our community mosque. Easy for kids to make but needs adult supervision.
I have been teaching a "Young Chefs" class at my local elementary school for a few years now, and one of the things that I bring back each year is mini pizzas. Because at the end of the day, kids + pizza = happy! For this recipe you will need mini pizza pans, pre-made pizza dough, flour, veggies of your liking, pizza sauce, and mozzarella cheese. See pictures and captions below for the steps.
Mini Italian Mini Pizzas
Things you need
1. Turn Oven on at 400F.
2. Cut Ready to bake pizza dough into four potions. (Save the rest for another day or use same recipe to make more)
3. Lay down wax paper sheet on plain surface and dust with flour. Roll one portion of pizza dough in any shape or thickness you want.
4. Spread pizza sauce evenly on the pizza leaving edges plain.
5. Spread one table spoon cheese over the sauce.
6. Add toppings: green pepper, tomatoes, and mushrooms
7. Evenly spread rest of the cheese over the topping.
8. Sprinkle all the seasonings on the top.
9. Pan spray oven tray and place pizza on it.
10. Place pizza tray in the oven. Bake for 10-12 minute.
11. Check pizza by lifting edge with spatula. if slightly brown from the bottom and the top cheese is completely melt. Your Pizza is ready !!!!
CRES BASA winter session
Rice Krispy Treats
Snack recipe: Breakfast Burrito