Low Carb Bagels
1. Melt mozzarella cheese with cream cheese microwave for 40 seconds. Mix well
2. Beat egg in a bowl and add to the melted cheese. Mix well .
3. Add almond flour and baking powder to the mixture. Mix well and make a ball. (It will be very sticky. Grease your hands with coconut oil and form a ball.
4. Refrigerate for 10 minutes
5. Turn oven on 350 degree.
6. Take it out of a refrigerator and cut dough in 5 equal pieces. Use each piece to make a bagel.
7. Grease your hands with coconut oil. Roll dough on a plain surface and meet two ends to make a bagel shape. Make sure to have enough space in the middle to have a bagel hole.
8. Sprinkle seasoning on the top.
9. Bake on lightly greased baking tray. For 15 minutes.
10. Broil for 2 minute to get a golden look.
Serve with cream cheese.