Thinks You Need
Pizza Dough (I used readymade from Trader Joe.) Dive into four balls to make four mini pizzaz
Pizza Sauce 2TBS for each pizza
Mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup for each pizza
All purpose flour for rolling and dusting 2-4 TBs for each pizza
Canola oil spray
Equipment you need
Mini Toaster oven
Small 8 inch pizza trays
Rolling board and pin
Two small bowls
HOW TO MAKE
Video is pretty explanatory to learn how to make a mini pizza with your littele one. Only part they would need help would be managing Small toaster oven
Valentine's Day Buttermilk Pancakes
Things you need
Makes 8-10 pancakes
1. In a large mixing bowl add all dry ingredients flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk to combine eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients. Use the whisker to stir until no flour streaks remain but there are still some of lumps.
3. Heat up a griddle over medium heat and lightly butter the surface or pan spray Scoop using an ice cream scooper or 1/4th cup dispenser.
4. Dispense the pancake batter onto the pan, and cook for a couple minutes until you see bubbles form at the top and just begin to pop. That means its time to flip! Cook for another one to two minutes on the other side.
5. Cook remaining pancake batter. Serve with maple syrup and various toppings such as mini chocolate chips, strawberries, fresh blueberries, flavored yogurt, sliced bananas and extra butter. Enjoy !! Helpful Notes: For fluffier pancakes do not over stir the batter.
*At our Young Chefs class we used the same recipe but made them into heart shaped. Place a metal cookie cutter mold on a griddle and pour 1/4 cup of batter inside the mold, once it starts to bubble with the help of a spatula flip the heart shape mold and cook the other side. Lift the mold to see if its done from the other side. Place on the plate, press the pancake down with a spoon and remove the mold. Be careful mold will be hot to remove.