Thinks You Need
Pizza Dough (I used readymade from Trader Joe.) Dive into four balls to make four mini pizzaz
Pizza Sauce 2TBS for each pizza
Mozzarella cheese 1/4 cup for each pizza
All purpose flour for rolling and dusting 2-4 TBs for each pizza
Canola oil spray
Equipment you need
Mini Toaster oven
Small 8 inch pizza trays
Rolling board and pin
Two small bowls
HOW TO MAKE
Video is pretty explanatory to learn how to make a mini pizza with your littele one. Only part they would need help would be managing Small toaster oven
American GrilledFood Cheese Sandwich
Things you need
2 slices of bread (Soft Sandwich Squares or large slices either White or Wheat)*
1TBS of butter depending upon the size of the bread
2 tsp mayonnaise
2 oz or 4 thinly sliced American or cheddar cheese
1. Place bread on a cutting board and spread mayonnaise over top side of each; this is key to a golden, delectable crunch.
2. Heat a small skillet (nonstick, ideally) over medium. Slide in half of butter. When it melts, place 1 slice of bread, mayonnaise side down.
3. In skillet; top with cheese; season with pepper. Top with second slice of bread, mayonnaise side up.
4. When underside is golden brown, about 3 minutes, turn sandwich and add remaining butter to skillet. Press down on sandwich to encourage even browning and to help melt cheese.
5. Be gentle, don’t smash it. Cook until second side is golden brown and cheese is melted. *\ Serve with Tomato soup or Fresh Salad Helpful Notes *Preferred to use firm but not too thick bread slices. *To make sandwich little bigger you can add one more slice of bread in between layers of cheese.