Nutella/ Cocoa Almond Cupcakes :18
2 cups cake flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/8 teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
1 ¼ sticks (10 Tbs) butter,
softened 1 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 large egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Line 18 muffin cups with liners.Sift together the cake flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a stand mixer (or with a hand mixer), beat the butter until soft and creamy.
4. Add the sugar and beat for another 3 minutes.
5. Add the eggs one at a time, beating after each addition. Beat in the vanilla.
6. With the mixer on low, add the dry ingredients alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the dry mixture. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as necessary.
7. Mix only enough for ingredients to become incorporated. Spoon batter evenly into prepared muffin cups, filling until about 2/3 full.
8. Bake for about 15-17 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the cupcakes comes clean. 9.Remove from oven, and let cool for 10 minutes.
10.Remove cupcakes from pan and let cool completely before frosting.